Welcome to the VLGAA
The Virginia Local Government Auditors Association is a statewide organization dedicated to promoting the local government audit profession.
Friday, September 27, 2013
Please join the Virginia Local Government Auditors Association (VLGAA) in Chesterfield, VA for the 2013 VLGAA Fall Conference (7 CPE). This informative, yet fun-filled, day-long conference will focus on hot auditing topics such as:
For only $95.00 (members) and $110.00 (non-members) you can experience our stellar line-up of high-level audit professionals from leading organizations as they share their insights on these hot topics. We hope to see you in Chesterfield County!
$95 member/$110 nonmember - (Registration will open at a later date)
Location: Sheraton-Richmond Park South, 9901 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA
Hosted by Chesterfield County – Conference
Our Objectives Are
To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and methodologies.
To promote compliance with professional standards.
To provide an association to work together for common interest.
To share knowledge concerning local government auditing.
A Little History
In 1988, a small group of Virginia Local government auditors started meeting to share methods and common experiences. This small group has developed into a formal organization with over 100 members statewide.
VLGAA is your advocate on issues affecting local government auditing.
- Economical Education and training on important audit topics.
- Opportunities for networking with other professionals.
- Discussion of important audit issues and methodologies with peers.
- VLGAA Newsletter for association and local government audit updates.
- Semi-annual membership meetings are held in the spring and fall at locations throughout the State.