Promoting Quality Auditing in Virginia
Our Objectives Are
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and methodologies.
- To promote compliance with professional standards.
- To provide an association to work together for common interest.
- To share knowledge concerning local government auditing.
A Little History
In 1988, a small group of Virginia Local government auditors started meeting to share methods and common experiences. This small group has developed into a formal organization with over 100 members statewide.
- VLGAA is your advocate on issues affecting local government auditing.
- Economical Education and training on important audit topics.
- Opportunities for networking with other professionals.
- Discussion of important audit issues and methodologies with peers.
- VLGAA Newsletter for association and local government audit updates.
- Meetings: Semi-annual membership meetings are held in the spring and fall at locations throughout the State.